KevoArt Dream Big Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to encourage students to pursue their own business ideas, creative careers goals, or to pursue any dreams of their own. This scholarship is intended to help jumpstart the journey to your dreams, no matter how big or small they may be! Please follow @k3v0art on Instagram and Facebook for any updates.
The winners will be chosen based off of the completion of all required materials stated below. The winners will be awarded solely on the basis of merit. If selected, student must email confirmation of attendance of their school of choice.
- Scholarship application opens on March 1st
- All materials should be submitted by May 31st
- The student winner will be announced on June 31st on @k3v0art (Instagram and Facebook)
If you have questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship rewards students up to $500 that goes towards their college tuition. The student will also receive a free photoshoot exclusively shot by yours truly, KevoArt.
- All materials should be submitted by May 1st
- Virginia high school graduating seniors
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
- Completion of the online application form found below
- One letter of recommendation sent via email to Kevin Stephenson at email@example.com
- Copy of your unofficial transcript sent to Kevin Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Video
- Upload video to Youtube and include the link in the online application form. Title the Youtube video “ KevoArt Dream Big Scholarship : ___(your name)_______”
- Create a video lasting no longer than 4 minutes. Should include a 30 second introduction of the student (name, age where you are from, etc.) The remainder of the video will be answering one of the following topics:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What new business idea do you have?
- Do you consider yourself to be a leader? Why or why not?
- Does any attribute, quality, or skill distinguish you from everyone else?
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
- What new invention idea do you have?